If you are looking for the perfect way to show your love this Valentine’s Day, look no further than this list! We love to celebrate love in all its lengths, shapes, and styles.
1. Tango for Two. Surprise your favorite person with a dance lesson. We are hosting a Valentine’s Day Tango introductory class for you and a partner. Learn how to move together, and celebrate with a complimentary chocolate and sparkling cider! Register by Feb 7.
2. Jump into a new topic of conversation. Head to PechaKucha on Sat, February 11 at the Virginia Theatre for a fast-paced night on topics with impassioned presenters. Hear from designers, tattoo artists, performers, professors, and extraordinary every-day activists. You’ll leave with plenty to talk about!
3. Head to the parks for a photo challenge. Our parks provide the perfect backdrop for your most Instagramable moment. Challenge each other for the best photo taking abilities that best represents your personality. Get cozy at Kaufman Lake, silly on the Centennial slides, or whimsical at West Side. Share the love at #explorechampaignparks.
4. Impress with your creative aptitude. Hand your lovebug a bouquet of origami flowers and a surprise month of ceramics! Dedicate one night a week to explore beauty and art together through our adult studio ceramics class for a chance to connect through your creative sides.
5. Start your fitness couple journey. If you are looking to start a new, year-long routine filled with fitness and fun, kick it off with a high-energy class, shooting hoops at open gym, or hitting the cardio room! Invest in your health and future as a couple.