Did you know Springer Cultural Center offers fun Group Fitness Classes? Here’s why you should join today!
1. You’ll never have to worry about parking for your class as we have FREE downtown parking for all participants.
2. Springer Cultural Center has some serious workout perks! Besides the free downtown parking, we have lockers for participants, beautiful art exhibits to view, and a kitchen that can be used to prepare lunches or post-workout meals!
3. We have morning, lunchtime, afternoon, and evening classes. With so many options, one’s bound to find a class that fits their schedule!
4. Tired of doing the same workout routine? Not to worry! We offer unique Zumba programs one may have never experienced before – Zumba Country & Zumba Bolly. Variety is the spice of life, after all!
5. But wait….There’s more to come! New classes in January 2020 including Pound, Barre, Mat Pilates, and additional Zumba options. And there’s EVEN MORE planned for Summer 2020! Keep an eye on our upcoming Explore Guides that lists all of our fun fitness programs and exciting events!
Questions about Group Fitness at Springer Cultural Center:
email@example.com or 217-819-3901