Mother Nature is finally in the fall spirit and what better way to celebrate the changing of the season than to go to FLANNEL FEST!
Here are 7 ways for you to kick-off fall at Flannel Fest at Hessel Park:
1. Flannel Fest is packed with live entertainment!
Zorila will be filling the air with live music on stage from 5-6p
Back by popular demand, Timberwork’s Lumberjack Show will present burly performances at 6p, 7p, and 8p.
John Young of Chris Cakes will be flippin’ all-you-can-eat pancakes in style!
In addition to sponsoring this event, we welcome the world famous Ameren Illinois’s Linemen to demonstrate their gravity-defying climbing skills at 6:40p, 7:40p, and 8:40p!
2. Test your lumberjack brawn at Flannel Fest with the Lumberjack Dash! This one-mile fun run features lumberjack challenges like log flips, crawls, and more! ……rumor has it…..race swag includes snazzy light up suspenders!
3. I mustache you a question – Did you know Flannel Fest has a Mustache Contest?! Whether your mustache is natural, sculpted, or crafted, join us at the stage at 7:30p for a silly good time!
5. Slingshot yourself into fall with our BRAND NEW Pumpkin Chucker! You can chuck pumpkins so far that Houston will think there’s a problem.
6. Flannel Fest will be your dinner destination! We’ll have food trucks ready to sling out all the tasty treats. Just check out this culinary line up:
7. With Hayrack Rides, Pumpkin Chunkin’, Face Painting, and a Balloon Artist, there’s fun for the WHOLE family to enjoy!