The Dance Arts Conservatory began in 1976 and teaches classes in Ballet, Modern, Irish, Tap, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre Dance, and Jazz Dance, to preschoolers through adults. The goal of the Conservatory is to provide an instructional setting which fosters all areas of the performing arts. The faculty strives to instill appreciation for dance through professional experiences and instruction shared with each student. We are committed to serving the diverse needs of the community and providing safe, high quality dance instruction. The Dance Arts Conservatory promotes self-esteem and personal growth, and it is our hope that the dance training, discipline, and other skills learned during dance instruction will be with each student throughout life.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Monthly payments are due the 20th of each month.
- Fall 2021 Ballet, Modern, & Irish: August 30-December 18
- Spring 2022 Ballet, Modern, & Irish: January 10-May 21
- Summer 2022: June 6-August 5
- Core Ballet Examinations: Week of May 9-15
- In-Class Recitals: Week of May 16-22
- Parent Conferences Begin: June 1
- For all other classes, please see the dates listed on the class chart.
- 2021 Fall Class Chart. >>
- 2020-2021 Dance Arts Conservatory Handbook – Fillable >>
- 2020-2021 Parent & Participant Forms– Fillable >>
- Wellness Check Form Download >>
Adults and children with prior training should contact the Dance Arts Director for a placement audition at 217-398-2376.
New students will not be accepted for Core Ballet/Irish Dance Classes after October 1.