Halloween Costume Contest
October 25 - October 31
Show off your awesome costumes – VIRTUALLY! Get creative and submit your best DIY or store bought Halloween costumes.
*Pictures may be featured on the Champaign Park District website or social media platforms.
Eligibility & Rules:
- All Champaign County residents are eligible to enter the contest. Entries will be accepted October 25-31.
- Contestants may submit 1 photo of their completed costume to enter. A parent/guardian will need to submit photos for minors under the age of 16.
- E-mail costume submission photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name, address, and phone number.
- Judges will choose winners based on these 4 categories:
- Funniest Costume
- Scariest Costume
- Best DIY Costume
- Overall Best Costume
- Winners will be announced on November 1.
- One winner per category; winners will receive a Halloween Candy Bucket which will can be picked up at the Douglass Community Center on November 2.