- This event has passed.
Science Club Jr.
June 27 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Ages 3-5 with parent
Join us as we explore cool science topics by reading a storybook and doing hands-on (and a tad bit messy) experimentation. Each class focuses on a different topic. This is NOT a drop-off program.
- June 6 | Exploring Colors: Mix It Up! by Herve Tullet | Deadline: May 30
- June 13 | Exploring Bubbles: Big Bad Bubble by Adam Rubin | Deadline: June 6
- June 20 | Exploring Gravity: Egg Drop by Mini Grey | Deadline: June 13
- June 27 | Exploring Water & Dissolving: The Gingerbread Man by Eric Suben | Deadline: June 20
- July 11 | Chemistry Science: Whopper Cake by Karma Wilson and Will Hillenbrand | Deadline: June 27
- July 18 | Shadow Science: What Makes a Shadow? by Clyde Robert Bulla | Deadline: July 11
- July 25 | Magnet Science: Stuck by Oliver Jeffers | Deadline: July 18
- August 1 | Water Science: Water by Frank Asch | Deadline: 25
- August 8 | Strength & Material: The Three Little Pigs by Bernadette Watts | Deadline: August 1
- August 15 | Weather: Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain by Verna Aardema | Deadline: August 8
- August 22 | Science Skills: Observations with in the Tall, Tall Grass by Denise Fleming | Deadline: August 15
- August 29 | Science Skills: Counting and Measuring with Pizza at Sally’s by Monica Wellington | Deadline: August 22
Fee (R/NR): $15/$22.50
Location: Martens Center