From public swim times to learn-to-swim programs, and after-hours rentals to birthday parties, the Sholem Aquatic Center is the area’s premier place to beat the summer heat!
Pool & Teen ID Rules
Make sure you know the rules before you come to the pool. View our Pool & Teen ID Rules page below for more info.
Sholem Fees & Passes
- Individual: $9/$13.50
- 3 & Under: FREE
- Twilight Rate (after 4p): $6/$9
- Active Military Members, Veterans, & First Responders: $6/$9
$6/$9 FRIDAYS! Everyone swims at the twilight rate all day every Friday!
YOUTH DAY PASS POLICY
Individuals aged 13-17 may use the pool without a parent/guardian. Now, all day pass holders aged 13-17 need to have a Champaign Park District household account with current photos on file to gain entry into the pool, regardless of whether or not the parent accompanying the child/children is going to stay with them. This update does not affect pool pass holders.
To create a household account, a parent/guardian needs to fill out a form at Sholem Aquatic Center or Leonhard Recreation Center with contact information including name, address, age, date of birth, etc. for each child and parent/guardian. Once information is obtained by staff, each child 13-17 will be able to check in and purchase a day pass without a parent/guardian in the future.
This new procedure will help us to have reliable emergency contact information in case of an incident. If a guest needs emergency assistance or help getting home, we will better know who to reach out to.
Sholem Punch Card
Get a great discount every time you come to the pool! This easy-to-use card allows you 10 pool entries at a flat, discounted rate. Purchase yours from the Sholem front office. This card works any time the pool is open to the public for our regular swimming hours.
- 10 Punch Card: $80/$120 (R/NR)
A special daily rate is available to groups of 15 or more during public hours. One adult (ages 18+) is required for every eight children under age 16. Arrangements for group rates must be made at least two weeks prior to your group’s arrival. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEASON POOL PASS PERKS:
- Daily admission to Sholem Aquatic Center during public swim hours, Lap Swim, Walk the River, and Tiny Tots Splash Time
- No wait – just scan your pass and go
- Free entry to our Exclusive! Pool Pass Party & Exclusive! Movie Nights! Visit Aquatics Events page >> for more info.
|Passes||Sale Price - Valid through April 30, 2023 (R/NR)||Regular Fee (R/NR)|
|Family of 2-3||$175/$260||$204/$306|
|Add Family Members||$40/$60||$40/$60|
|Senior (age 55+)||$73/$110||$86/$129|
50% off all pool passes on or after July 5, 2023
- Say cheese! Photos must be taken of all season pass holders 4 years old and up. Photos can be taken at Leonhard Recreation Center during normal business hours, or at Sholem Aquatic Center beginning opening day.
- Each individual will receive their own key fob. Key fobs can be loaded with money and used like debit cards at the pool. If you currently have a key fob, you do not need a new one for 2023.
- To verify residency, a current driver’s license or utility bill must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Only family members residing in the same household may be included on a family pass.
- Kids must be 13 or older to come to the pool by themselves.
- “Try Before You Buy!” Turn in your daily admission receipt at the Sholem Aquatic Center front desk and get that amount off the purchase of a pool pass!(Note: Offer only valid if daily admission receipt and pool pass purchase are made the same day.)
Please visit our Aquatics Programs page for more information on this season’s Swim Lessons, Junior Lifeguard Academy, Sholem Sharks Swim Team, and more!
More Programs & Information
For more information on Aquatics programs, rental information, swim lessons, and more, please visit our Summer Explore! Program Guide.