Here are the steps to help:
1. Please head to the app store on your phone to download the Double Good Popcorn app, or click one of these depending on your type of smart phone :
- IPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/double-good/id1401184723 >>
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublegood.nativeapp >>
2. Once downloaded, the app will walk you through next steps to set up your store. The app will ask for a fundraiser code to connect you with our campaign:
Fundraiser Code: VSKUXF
3. At that point, you should be able to personalize your store with a message and photo. There are videos on the homepage of the app to help walk you through the process as well.
- We kindly ask that each of you edit the message of your store to read: “I’m raising money for CPD Youth Scholarship Fund to financially support youth to attend recreational programs and events.”
- Please use this photo for your store image! >>
4. In you store, you will see a giant “share pop-up store link” button. At 9a on March 17, click that link and share with everyone you know (text, email, social media, etc.) until the close of our campaign on March 21, 9a.
5. If you preview your store, scroll to see a button for participants to “make a popcorn donation” that will be delivered to an essential worker. We do not get to choose the essential worker, but we still receive half of the proceeds.
6. Here is the link to the scholarship fund in case donors want to give directly to the foundation.>>
If you are having trouble creating your own store but still want to participate, that’s okay! You can buy popcorn from the Champaign Parks Foundation Pop-Up Store!