To help our community stay active, we have decided to keep our Tennis & Pickleball courts open longer this year! Please review the winterization plan for the following outdoor courts:
- Clark Park | One net down after Thanksgiving, one net to stay up during winter.
- Sunset Ridge | Net will stay up through winter. Wind break down after Thanksgiving.
- Lindsay Tennis Center-Centennial Park | Total of four nets up through winter. Four nets down after Thanksgiving. Wind break down after Thanksgiving.
- Spalding Park | All four nets down next week Nov. 1 (due to additional maintenance required)
- Morrissey Park | All four nets down after Thanksgiving, unless snow occurs (to allow for hardening of new surface).
- Eisner Park | Net down Nov. 1.
- Hessel Park | Two tennis and one pickleball net up over winter. Rest of nets down after Thanksgiving.
If you’re interested playing during the colder months, check out Dodds Tennis Center & Leonhard Recreation Center for indoor tennis & pickleball! Click the following images to visit the websites for more information.