Park regulations help to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment in all parks and facilities. Please abide by these regulations.
Read and Download our Park Use Ordinance
- Pets are allowed in the park when on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- Alcohol is not permitted in parks or facilities.
- Park only in designated areas. Driving on the grass or through the parks is prohibited.
- Fires are allowed in proper receptacles only. Avoid leaving hot coals on the ground or in grills.
- Parks close according to posted signs.
- Vandals will be prosecuted and must reimburse the Park District for any damages.
- No guns are permitted in parks or facilities.
- A complete list of park regulations is available at the Bresnan Meeting Center.
Personal canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards are welcome on Park District lakes. No motorized watercrafts are allowed.