2200 W Kirby Ave.
Bound by Kirby Ave., Crescent Dr., John St., & Kenwood Rd.
Open 6:00 am to 11:00pm
About Centennial Park:
- Obtained in 1959
- Acres: 69.6
- Donors: Purchase $161,809 1958 Bond Issue
- Additions: 61 Acres – several land exchanges have been made since the initial acquisition
- Land exchange (portion of Centennial Park for leased school land in Morrissey Park) – -5.346 Acres – Unit 4 School District
- Centennial Park Map
Centennial Park Features:
- Lindsay Tennis Center
- “Monumental Fun Time” sculpture by Paul Anderson
- “Hippos” sculpture by Jim Gladney (in Sholem Aquatic Center
- Interested in renting the park or a pavilion? Check out our rentals page!