Open 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
About Hessel Park:
- Obtained in 1918
- Acres: 22.2
- Donors: J. Fred Hessel
- Perimeter path is .6 mi in length (installed 2006)
- Hessel Park Aerial Download
Hessel Park Features:
- Hessel Splash Pad: Open 11am-7pm
- “Kwami” sculpture by Ray Katz
- Interested in renting the park or a pavilion? Check out our rentals page!
Did you know there are more than 25 different tree varieties in Hessel Park? Click on the brochure below to learn about the types and see our customized illustrations.