Open 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
About Hessel Park:
- Obtained in 1918
- Acres: 22.2
- Donors: J. Fred Hessel
- Perimeter 8 ‘ wide paved path: .98 mi (installed 2005, path extension 2007)
- Hessel Park Aerial Download
Hessel Park Features:
- StoryTrail starts near the splash pad/playground and is .18 mile long. This is a permanent StoryTrail and will have changing books throughout the year!
- Hessel Splash Pad: Open 10am-7pm
- Open: Memorial Day – Labor Day
- “Kwami” sculpture by Ray Katz
- 6 Pickleball Courts
- Interested in renting the park or a pavilion? Check out our rentals page!
Did you know there are more than 36 different tree varieties in Hessel Park? Click on the brochure below to learn about the types and see our customized illustrations. Additionally, you can now learn more with the Companion Guide!