Open Dawn to Dusk
About Morrissey Park:
- Obtained in 1965
- Acres: 19.0
- Donors: Melissa M. and Dorrell S. Noel Purchase ($22,500)
- 5 Acres in 1998 from Land exchange with Unit 4 School District (portion of Centennial Park exchanged for leased area)
- Morrissey Park Aerial Download >>
Morrissey Park Features:
- “Shield of Chichen Itza” sculpture by James Johnson
- 4 Tennis Courts with 2 courts painted for Pickleball option
- resurfaced July 2020.
- Premier Court system hardens over time, especially after the first winter.
- Morrissey Park Path: .73 miles