2203 W. John Street (Centennial Park)
Centennial Park is open from 6 am to 11 pm
Our 8-Court Pickleball Complex is open to the public daily. No membership required!
More About the Pickleball Complex:
- Water Fountains are turned off for winter mid-October and will be turned on in the spring. Please bring water with you.
- Along John Street | Daily
- Operations Parking Lot | Weekends Only (Violators will be towed Monday-Friday)
- Not lighted.
- More is on the way:
- Accessible Porta-Potty (Week of October 5)
- and more!
Pickleball Court Rules:
- No bicycles, skates, skateboards, in-line skates, hockey, or other activities permitted.
- No pets are allowed on courts.
- Please do not adjust nets. Sitting, pushing, or pulling on nets is prohibited.
- No dark-soled or street shoes are allowed on courts. Only tennis shoes may be worn
- No ball playing of any kind other than pickleball is permitted.
- If others are waiting, limit single play to 1 hour and doubles to 1.5 hours.
- Debris should be placed in the trash receptacles provided.
- Champaign Park District programs have first priority for court use.
- No private instruction or classes are allowed without written permission from the Champaign Park District.
- Players are requested to observe pickleball etiquette at all times and be considerate of players on adjoining courts.
- Loud music and abusive language are not permitted.
- Opened October 5, 2022 at 12p