COVID-19 Safety Measures
PARTICIPANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Self-assessments and roster sign in for health screenings
- Face coverings should be worn at all times when 6’ of social distancing cannot be maintained-unless on the field during a game
- Group sizes are limited to 50 participants or fewer, and 30-ft of distancing must be maintained between groups
- Participants must wash hands before arrival or bring and use their own hand sanitizer
- Minimize sharing of high-touch equipment and if shared staff will sanitize equipment after each session
- Place personal items 6’ from other player’s items to avoid any contact
- Staggered activity start and end times to minimize contact between teams or groups
- No team/group meetings and no “high fives”, fist bumps, or handshakes
- No drinking fountains available (encourage water to be supplied by individual participant)
- Discourage participants and families from congregating before, during, and after practice.
SPECTATOR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
We discourage spectators at this time.
- If spectators are present for games, they MUST sign the Spectator Log which can be found with the Site Supervisor at the facility.
- Spectators are encouraged to wear masks at all time, but required to wear masks when 6ft social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Bleacher seating will be unavailable. Spectators are encouraged to provide their own seating.
- Spectators are encouraged to sit in the marked “Home” & “Away” seating area of each field. No more than 50 people in the designated “Home” & “Away” sections
- Site Supervisors have the right to ask spectators to move to another area or leave the premises when maximum numbers have been exceeded or Safety policies are not being practiced.