Adult Softball Leagues | Ages 15+
Want to take a few more swings before the frost hits the outfield grass Fall softball leagues are sure to meet your needs. All fall leagues are recreational and no awards are given.
- Men’s Doubleheader | 9/1-10/13 | W | 6-9p | $465 | 16 teams
- Church Singleheader* | 8/30-10/18 | M | 6-9p | $300 | 12 teams
- Co-ed Singleheader | 9/2-10/14 | Th 6-9p | $300 | 32 teams
- Men’s Singleheader* | 8/30-10/18 | M | 6-9p | $300 | 12 teams
Season Length: 7 games for single header, 14 for doubleheader (weather permitting).
No guarantee on rainouts being made up. No games will be played in November.
Location: Dodds 4-Plex
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-819-3984
Schedules & Standings
Champaign Park District Adult Softball League schedules and standings can now be found at quickscores.
Places to Play Pick-up Games
The Champaign Park District maintains ballfields in many area parks. Please visit our Parks page and search the park features for “ballfields” to find a field near you! Note: the Dodds Softball Complex is open for programming or by reservation only – there are no “open play” times at Dodds. For more information about neighborhood ballfields or for Dodds Softball Complex reservations, please email email@example.com or call 217.819.3984.
2020 Sports Field Rentals
For more information on our Sports Field Rentals, please visit our rental information page.
Additional softball leagues, tournaments, and programs may be started at any time. Be sure you check out the current Program Guide to find any programs not listed below.
Forms & Resources
PARTICIPANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Self-assessments and roster sign in for health screenings
- Face coverings should be worn at all times when 6’ of social distancing cannot be maintained-unless on the field during a game
- Group sizes are limited to 50 participants or fewer, and 30-ft of distancing must be maintained between groups
- Participants must wash hands before arrival or bring and use their own hand sanitizer
- Minimize sharing of high-touch equipment and if shared staff will sanitize equipment after each session
- Place personal items 6’ from other player’s items to avoid any contact
- Staggered activity start and end times to minimize contact between teams or groups
- No team/group meetings and no “high fives”, fist bumps, or handshakes
- No drinking fountains available (encourage water to be supplied by individual participant)
- Discourage participants and families from congregating before, during, and after practice.