COVID-19 Precautions-NO SPECTATORS AT THIS TIME
PARTICIPANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Self-assessments and roster sign in for health screenings
- Face coverings should be worn at all times when 6’ of social distancing cannot be maintained-unless on the field during a game
- Group sizes are limited to 50 participants or fewer, and 30-ft of distancing must be maintained between groups
- Participants must wash hands before arrival or bring and use their own hand sanitizer
- Minimize sharing of high-touch equipment and if shared staff will sanitize equipment after each session
- Place personal items 6’ from other player’s items to avoid any contact
- Staggered activity start and end times to minimize contact between teams or groups
- No team/group meetings and no “high fives”, fist bumps, or handshakes
- No drinking fountains available (encourage water to be supplied by individual participant)
- Discourage participants and families from congregating before, during, and after practice.
Adult Softball Leagues | Ages 15+
Church Single Header | August 10 – October 12* | Monday | 6-10p
Men’s Single Header | August 12 – October 14* | Wednesday | 6-10p
Co-Rec Single Header | August 13 – October 15* | Thursday | 6-10p
No Games: 9/7*
Season Length: 8 games
Location: Dodds Softball Complex
Team Fee: $410
Deadline: August 9
Manager’s Meeting: 8/5 @ 6p, location TBD
Schedules & Standings
Champaign Park District Adult Softball League schedules and standings can now be found at www.quickscores.com/cpd.
Places to Play Pick-up Games
The Champaign Park District maintains ballfields in many area parks. Please visit our Parks page and search the park features for “ballfields” to find a field near you! Note: the Dodds Softball Complex is open for programming or by reservation only – there are no “open play” times at Dodds. For more information about neighborhood ballfields or for Dodds Softball Complex reservations, please email email@example.com or call 217.819.3984.
2020 Sports Field Rentals
Please Note: No games allowed for field rentals. Practices & Drills only.
If you would like to rent a field for a practice or other smaller programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-398-2550.
Additional softball leagues, tournaments, and programs may be started at any time. Be sure you check out the current Program Guide to find any programs not listed below.
Forms & Resources