Adult Softball Leagues | Ages 15+
*FALL BALL REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 20
April 2021-August 2021
Here’s your chance to get in on the summer softball action early! We offer a variety of leagues that will fit your skill level, including Co-Rec, Women’s, and Men’s Leagues.
Player Eligibility: Players must be 15 years of age by April 1 to play. Players may only be listed on one roster per league.
Registration Guidelines: At the time of registration, an application and all fees are due. No registrations will be accepted without full payment! Completed rosters with names, addresses, phone numbers, and signatures will be due the first day of games.
|League Name||Day||Date||Time||Max||Team Fee|
|Women's||Thursday||April 22-August 5||6-10p||8 Teams||$576|
|Co-Rec SH||Sunday||April 25-August 8*||6-10p||24 Teams||$576|
|Co-Rec SH||Thursday||April 22-August 5||6-10p||24 Teams||$576|
|Men's SH||Monday||April 19-August 2*||6-10p||16 Teams||$576|
|Men's Rec DH||Wednesday||April 21-August 4||6-10p||20 Teams||$876|
|Men's Com. DH||Wednesday||April 21-August 4||6-10p||8 Teams||$876|
|Church SH Men's-Competitive||Monday||April 19-August 2*||6-10p||8 Teams||$576|
|Church SH Men's-Rec||Monday||April 19-August 2*||6-10p||22 Teams||$576|
|Church SH Co-Rec||Monday||April 19-August 2*||6-10p||10 Teams||$576|
No Games: 5/30, 5/31, 7/4, 7/5*
Location: Dodds 3 & 4 Plex
League Information: 10 weeks + a Tournament
Deadline: Monday, March 15
Late Registration: A team that wishes to register after the deadline may do so, provided:
- The league maximum has not been exceeded
- Schedules have not been made
- $25 late fee is paid at the time of registration
Mandatory Manager’s Meeting: Monday, April 5
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 401- 835-4732
Schedules & Standings
Champaign Park District Adult Softball League schedules and standings can now be found at quickscores.
Places to Play Pick-up Games
The Champaign Park District maintains ballfields in many area parks. Please visit our Parks page and search the park features for “ballfields” to find a field near you! Note: the Dodds Softball Complex is open for programming or by reservation only – there are no “open play” times at Dodds. For more information about neighborhood ballfields or for Dodds Softball Complex reservations, please email email@example.com or call 217.819.3984.
2020 Sports Field Rentals
For more information on our Sports Field Rentals, please visit our rental information page.
Additional softball leagues, tournaments, and programs may be started at any time. Be sure you check out the current Program Guide to find any programs not listed below.
Forms & Resources
PARTICIPANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Self-assessments and roster sign in for health screenings
- Face coverings should be worn at all times when 6’ of social distancing cannot be maintained-unless on the field during a game
- Group sizes are limited to 50 participants or fewer, and 30-ft of distancing must be maintained between groups
- Participants must wash hands before arrival or bring and use their own hand sanitizer
- Minimize sharing of high-touch equipment and if shared staff will sanitize equipment after each session
- Place personal items 6’ from other player’s items to avoid any contact
- Staggered activity start and end times to minimize contact between teams or groups
- No team/group meetings and no “high fives”, fist bumps, or handshakes
- No drinking fountains available (encourage water to be supplied by individual participant)
- Discourage participants and families from congregating before, during, and after practice.