PARTICIPANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Self-assessments and roster sign in for health screenings
- Face coverings should be worn at all times when 6’ of social distancing cannot be maintained-unless on the field during a game
- Group sizes are limited to 50 participants or fewer, and 30-ft of distancing must be maintained between groups
- Participants must wash hands before arrival or bring and use their own hand sanitizer
- Minimize sharing of high-touch equipment and if shared staff will sanitize equipment after each session
- Place personal items 6’ from other player’s items to avoid any contact
- Staggered activity start and end times to minimize contact between teams or groups
- No team/group meetings and no “high fives”, fist bumps, or handshakes
- No drinking fountains available (encourage water to be supplied by individual participant)
- Discourage participants and families from congregating before, during, and after practice.
SPECTATOR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
We discourage spectators at this time.
- If spectators are present for games, they MUST sign the Spectator Log which can be found with the Site Supervisor at the facility.
- Spectators are encouraged to wear masks at all time, but required to wear masks when 6ft social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Bleacher seating will be unavailable. Spectators are encouraged to provide their own seating.
- Spectators are encouraged to sit in the marked “Home” & “Away” seating area of each field. No more than 50 people in the designated “Home” & “Away” sections
- Site Supervisors have the right to ask spectators to move to another area or leave the premises when maximum numbers have been exceeded or Safety policies are not being practiced.
Adult Softball Leagues | Ages 15+
Church Single Header | August 10 – October 12* | Monday | 6-10p
Men’s Single Header | August 12 – October 14* | Wednesday | 6-10p
Co-Rec Single Header | August 13 – October 15* | Thursday | 6-10p
No Games: 9/7*
Season Length: 8 games
Location: Dodds Softball Complex
Team Fee: $410
Deadline: August 2
Manager’s Meeting: 8/5 @ 6p, location TBD
Schedules & Standings
Champaign Park District Adult Softball League schedules and standings can now be found at www.quickscores.com/cpd.
Places to Play Pick-up Games
The Champaign Park District maintains ballfields in many area parks. Please visit our Parks page and search the park features for “ballfields” to find a field near you! Note: the Dodds Softball Complex is open for programming or by reservation only – there are no “open play” times at Dodds. For more information about neighborhood ballfields or for Dodds Softball Complex reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217.819.3985.
2020 Sports Field Rentals
Please Note: No games allowed for field rentals. Practices & Drills only.
If you would like to rent a field for a practice or other smaller programs, email email@example.com or call 217-398-2550.
Additional softball leagues, tournaments, and programs may be started at any time. Be sure you check out the current Program Guide to find any programs not listed below.
Forms & Resources