Friday, August 17, 2018 ● Saturday, August 18, 2018
5:00 – 11:00 pm ● 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
This weekend festival celebrates our community by showcasing local cuisine, talented entertainment, and various crafts. We invite you to join us in this community celebration.
Entries will be reviewed by a Champaign Park District committee. Work will be evaluated on the quality of the craftmanship and the creativity of the product. Space is limited to 50 art vendors. Please email three jpeg photos and video, if applying as a demonstrating artist, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be postmarked by Friday, June 1, 2018. Applications may be mailed to the Hays Recreation Center, 1311 W. Church Street, Champaign IL 61821, or emailed to email@example.com.
Applications received after Friday, June 1, 2018 will be put on a waiting list. Waiting list applicants will also be reviewed and could be notified of acceptance as late as two weeks before the event. Waiting list vendors will not appear on the event map. If a vendor is not selected by the committee, their name will be placed on the waiting list.
A $5 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of application. After notification of acceptance, a $110 booth fee is due no later than Friday, June 22, 2018. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made after Friday, June 22, 2018. Checks should be made payable to the Champaign Park District.
Each exhibitor is provided with a 12′ x 12′ display space within West Side Park in downtown Champaign. The vendor is responsible for providing their own tent, tables, chairs, and display materials. Please note: Because vendors will be juried on an individual basis, only one vendor will be allowed per booth space. Vendors are expected to participate for the duration of the event. We are unable to guarantee booth space locations. You will receive set-up details with your confirmation package no later than
August 1, 2017.
Overnight security will be provided throughout the weekend. However, the Champaign Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
Call 217-819-3931 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Application Information to Remember
• Applications and $5 non-refundable fee must be postmarked by June 1, 2018.
• Send 3 jpeg images for art exhibits or a YouTube video link for demonstrating artist at the time of applying *if easier, dvds may be sent in place of YouTube videos.
• If your work is accepted, a booth fee of $110 is due by June 22, 2018.
• Vehicles will not be permitted in park during event hours. Please plan accordingly to make sure your booth is set up and vehicle is removed before event start time.
• Electricity is limited; please include on application if needed.
• Artist is responsible for their own tent, table, and chairs. If you would like to rent a tent through the Champaign Park District please contact Zoe Southlynn-Savage 217-819-3931 by July 6, 2018.
• You will receive set-up details with your confirmation package no later than August 1, 2018.
• Booth locations will be set by Champaign Park District staff and location requests will not be guaranteed.