DOUGLASS PARK >> | 501 E. EUREKA ST, CHAMPAIGN
Donors: Vern A. Roland, Anna K. Roland, Lela Collins and Douglass Park community members. Additional land purchased throughout the years. Visit the Douglass Park page for more information.
Explore Douglass Park
Douglass Park has lots to explore! Here are some great things about Douglass Park:
- Ample parking: 2 Parking Lots available at Douglass Park!
- Cool off with the Douglass Park Splash Pad
- Explore the Douglass Park Playground & mark it off your Bucket List Challenge >>
- Attend events or register for programs at the Douglass Community Center >>
- Become a member of our 50 Plus! senior program >> at the Douglass Annex
- Workout with the .74 mi Douglass Park Fitness Trail with outdoor exercise equipment (Ab Crunch/Leg Lift, Assisted Row/Push-Up, Balance Steps, Cardio Stepper, Chest/Back Press, Mobility Station, Plyometrics, Pull-Up/Dip, Squat Press, Stretching Station, Tai Chi Wheels)
- Play Sports at Dougalss Park: 2 Baseball Fields, 2 Basketball Courts, and a Horseshoe Pit
- Admire the “Frederick Douglass: In Remembrance” sculpture by Preston Jackson
- Use the park grill to make a fancy picnic
- Give a concert in the park with the Douglass Park Amphitheater (located on the hill)
- Rent the Douglass Park Pavilion >> to host a party or event
More CPD Fun!