HUMAN KINETICS PARK >> | 1501 N. MARKET ST, CHAMPAIGN
Donors: Rainer & Julie Martens contributed a total of $4.4 million for the purchase of the land and the development of the Martens Center. The remaining park development was funded through a matching grant received from the Illinois Department of Natural Resources.
EXPLORE HUMAN KINETICS PARK!
Human Kinetics Park has a lot to explore. Check out all the things you can do at HK Park:
- Play Basketball Outside & Inside Martens Center.
- Splash Pad is open from 10a-7p (Memorial Day thru Labor Day).
- Cruise the paved path around the park.
- Play Baseball or Soccer on the combo field.
- Mark off Human Kinetics Park from your playground Bucket List Challenge >>. BONUS: Bristol Park is just down the road. You can check off that playground too with one Market Street visit!
- Use the enclosed Futsal Court. READ: What is Futsal? A Beginner’s Guide >>
- Cool down in the new Martens Center’s Indoor Playground full of video Exergames to play.
MORE TO EXPLORE!