Illinois FC and the Champaign Park District will now offer Summer Micro Soccer. Players should bring a soccer ball (preferably size 3), water bottle, and shin guards to each session. Soccer cleats are optional. All players receive a free t-shirt. For more details on Illinois FC Micro Soccer, visit www.illinoisfc.com.
The 3-4 year old classes introduce players to soccer in a fun-filled learning environment. Games and activities promote soccer skills and overall athletic development.
The 4-5 year old classes introduce players to dribbling, passing, shooting, and coordination and body movement activities in a fun-filled environment. Games and practice activities promote soccer skills and overall athletic development.
The 5-6 year old classes prepare kids for the Youth Soccer League. Focus is on helping each player reach their potential in a fun-filled and challenging environment. Dribbling, passing, shooting, ball control, decision-making, and creativity are emphasized. Team play is fostered through group exercises and small-sided matches.
- Ages 3-4 | June 9 – July 28 | Tuesday | 4:30-5:15p | Kenwest*
- Ages 4-5 | June 9 – July 28 | Tuesday | 5:15-6p | Kenwest*
- Ages 5-6 | June 9 – July 29 | Tuesday | 6-7p | Kenwest*
- Ages 3-4 | June 10 – July 29 | Wednesday | 4:30-5:15p | Dodds Soccer Complex, F12
- Ages 4-5 | June 10 – July 29 | Wednesday | 5:15-6p | Dodds Soccer Complex, F12
- Ages 5-6 | June 10 – July 29 | Wednesday | 6-7p | Dodds Soccer Complex, F12
*Kenwest is located just south of Leonhard Recreation Center
Instructors: Licensed Illinois FC Coaches
Late Registration: If there are openings, a $10 late fee will be added
Questions: email@example.com or 217-819-3984